Tuesday 15 September 2009

He, no, he! Ah yes, HE!!

Danny Phantom Pictures, Images and Photos

This boy sometimes made my heart goes thump* thump*

Kaito Kid Pictures, Images and Photos

And this hunk always make me hold my breath and forgot how to breathe properly

zuko dos Pictures, Images and Photos

And this smokin' firebender always and i mean always made me drooling

Shinichi Pictures, Images and Photos

And of course, the hot and 'hot hot' detective that always made my mouth left opened, hanging.

So, what's up with this guys? Haha. Nothing actually. I just wanna talk about Shinichi Kudo. Haha. *drooling* Earth to Afieqah, Earth to Afieqah, are you still there? Haha. Like always, Detective Conan always left my mouth opened, hangin -whoa, deja vu- I should stop it before things getting worst. I mean, I don't wanna spilled my own secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment