Saturday 22 August 2009

I think... i think

i think that screwed it up. well, some. but that's not my point. i'm still laughing upon my joke. lame right. well, if there's nobody else who want to laugh at my jokes, then i'll laugh all by myself. deal? nooooo, i want people to laugh at my jokes. this what happen actually. it was yesterday *sort of a flashback. like movies*

they were in a straight line, like what we have practises. "Matilah kerana kamu mempertahankan Tanah Melayu. Matilah kerana kamu cintakan Tanah Melayu. Matilah untuk Tanah Melayu. Bukan untuk anak Pak Mat!" i said. and i can see somebody's giggle. haha.

see, i'm become physicked. poor thing. having to enjoy her life all by herself.

2 comments:

Aliah Umairah said...

haha.. really? i didn't notice.
LOL.

freeeeet said...

yeah. mmg rmi tak perasan pun.
cam crushed jer.

Post a Comment