Saturday 29 August 2009

Fatin Naziha, I missed you <3

I know that i haven't post some real post for a looooooong looooooong time. i don't really know why. hope you will accept my apology.

firstly, as you can see around here, this blog is now bright! say goodbye to darkness hello, light. and no more music player. it's Ramadhan, give some respect. so, sing your own music.

second, this holiday is no less than horrible. it's plain. super plain. i'm suffering because of boredom. i mean, i just lost a chance of a lifetime to meet Mel. I haven't met her for ages. i know that i've been texting her for almost every holiday. and i missed her. suddenly, she called on Wednesday and ask me out. but the words that came out of my parents mouth is "tak boleh". bummer! on Thursday, my phone waked me. i mean, shiboo-ya called. asking me if i want to the project together but i'm in no mood. soory bini. and so, my holiday fills with nothing. i'm suffering.

third, there's something in my eyes since last night and it's still bothering me. i mean, it's still inside. i thought it was one of my eyelashes which goes into my eyes. but, if it's one of it, of course i can remove it but i found nothing. but i can feel it. it's invisible, you can't see it but you can feel it. Hah! the best definition for love . . . or even gas i mean, air. this thing is bothering me, so much!

fourth, i wonder, when will our final ends? i want to go to London. i guess, my father already booked the ticket. and and, Fatin is coming. from mouth ; YAY! fatin is coming. from heart ; Alah, fatin is coming. see, that's human nature! undeniable.

fifth, i'm stressed out. chores chores chores cannot stop falling from the sky. young girl, you're in big trouble! good luck i tell you.

sixth, am i invisible. cause it seems like nobody sees me. oh, come on. i'm right here guys. can someone tell me why people keep ignoring me? plus, i feel really awkward being around people. what in the hell is happening? ok, ok. things that i'm afraid it would happen has actually happen. isn't it just golly great! no! it's terrible. horrible. nightmares.

seventh, i wanna go out of this house. i'm getting bored with the same air that i breathed here. well, if i breathe outside air, the possibilities to get infected by the oh-so-scary-i-don't-wanna-get-infected-by influenza A. yikes! i don't wanna go through all of those process again. it's giving me a . . . i don't know. every part of the body that can be put the word ache by the end of it. ok, so i was infected by it a few weeks ago. yes, i said it. back to the main point. i wanna go to Pavillion ; just to buy a book. haha. i got 20% discount if i buy it at Times. suddenly, i realize how important Times was at KLCC. why did you move?!

eighth, i'm gonna break my fast in like less than 3 hours. my mom said, we gonna 'bedal' ikan siakap masak masam manis. yummy. terliur sudah afieqah.

ninth, i'm chatting with fatin right now. at last. haha. i'm giving her the url of the official website.

tenth, haha. i'm squeezing my brain to give out 10 uh, updates? national day is just around the corner. in an easier words ; just two days away. which automatically means, an extra one day of holiday. Yee Haaw.

eleventh, in less than a month, we're gonna celebrate two important events. one, Hari Raya Aidilfitri and second, my 14th birthday which fall on the second day of raya. super duper super excited. i can almost imagine the uhh, shrieking. haha. ok, that's weird. ignore it please. and ibu is going to fly next 7th September. nak dapat cucu baru lah katakan. haha. a-step-away -to-become-a-young-aunty girl coming through. haha.

i think that's enough. i need to give this computer some rest. can you believe it, from 10.45 a.m. maybe and now, it's 4.45 p.m. poor thing. when we met we say hello and now it's time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment