Thursday, 8 October 2009

Random facts?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I like to sing out of tune

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love swinging instead of walking

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I like to go MPH, Kinokuniya, Times, Borders

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love to dream

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I wanted to dance around in the rain

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm planning on running away from this continent

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have no idea how human brains work

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I kept wondering how does it feels like to be free

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love eating chocolates like I just broke up

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I may be a nerd but I have no freckles

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I've been wishing for an iPod Touch

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I want to wear braces for crying out loud

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm currently working on a private novel

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have a weird awkward way of movement

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I cry when I sad and happy

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I wanted to write my own songs so much

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love to plan crazy things

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I can't believe he wrote that I'm spontaneous

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I can't believe she said that I'm artistic

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I wish I can taste snow melting on my tongue

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I hate to take night bath

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I am totally addicted to twitter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I like to say "Kejap, Oh crap, Oh shoot, Ugh, Hell . . . "

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love birthday surprise

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I want to experience love at first sight

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have big strange loud voice




And, I can't believe that I just used it in front of him and he called me gangster, although it was just a tease. No!

No comments:

Post a Comment