Thursday 8 October 2009

Random facts?



I like to sing out of tune



I love swinging instead of walking



I like to go MPH, Kinokuniya, Times, Borders



I love to dream



I wanted to dance around in the rain



I'm planning on running away from this continent



I have no idea how human brains work



I kept wondering how does it feels like to be free



I love eating chocolates like I just broke up



I may be a nerd but I have no freckles



I've been wishing for an iPod Touch



I want to wear braces for crying out loud



I'm currently working on a private novel



I have a weird awkward way of movement



I cry when I sad and happy



I wanted to write my own songs so much



I love to plan crazy things



I can't believe he wrote that I'm spontaneous



I can't believe she said that I'm artistic



I wish I can taste snow melting on my tongue



I hate to take night bath



I am totally addicted to twitter



I like to say "Kejap, Oh crap, Oh shoot, Ugh, Hell . . . "



I love birthday surprise



I want to experience love at first sight



I have big strange loud voice




And, I can't believe that I just used it in front of him and he called me gangster, although it was just a tease. No!

No comments:

Post a Comment