Friday 9 October 2009

Mr. Yummy "McDonald" McChicken.

It has been a rough day. Not. The most less stressed week ever. Nothing great going on. Boring. I really mean it. No adventure. Except for the fact that final exam is just a few . . . Erm, how to say this. Ah, just a few more days away. You can feel the vibration already. What's more? It will be continuously shaking and stressing us up for the next freaking 18 days. Talking about torture, this is the best example. Ugh! Nevermind, that is non of my business. What do I mean by that? I'm off to London on 9th Nov. I know I can't stop talking about it. Even someone, called me, "Ms. Going To London". It tickles my laughing bone ok. I haven't talked to our beloved class teacher yet, just a plain piece of paper. So, I need the best time to ask. Oooh oooh. There's a McChicken behind me and trust me, it can't stop calling me. Dear Mr. Yummy McChicken, I'm coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment