Saturday 5 September 2009

Haha, takpe takpe, makan jer.


I can't stop burst into laughter. Good day and now, i know how it feels to have friends and life.

While we were waiting for the late Areena, no offends okay, I had some -I don't know whether i should categorize it as light conversation or not but who cares?- conversations with Amira suddenly, she put something into my bag. Haha. Okay, she forces me to read this manga called High School Debut and i read the first page and okay, it's interesting. But, I gave it back to her. She doesn't give up just like that I tell you. By the end of the day, she lend me that manga and so, I brought it home. Wait 'til you hear my point of view or should I say it, review? Let me tell you something, it's just the same old boring National Library but you guys added some spice and made it fun. Thanks. Btw, did I tell you I met Shamimi and Amira's nature enemy? haha. Nightmare, not Shamimi of course but the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment